“Women are 52% of the population, a majority of the workforce, and companies that have more women in top positions are more profitable.” Myers says in a recent Boston Globe feature article.
Author & Speaker
Betsy's book, Take the Lead, was voted one of the top leadership books of the year by The Washington Post. Betsy shares seven core principles that will help you motivate, inspire, and bring out the best in yourself and everyone around you.
Betsy has a wealth of experience in the corporate, political and higher education arenas. In addition to her role at Bentley University, Betsy served as a senior adviser to President Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and was Executive Director of the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
Betsy has been taking the message of leadership and women’s advancement to organizations and corporations around the globe. Watch a few video clips . . .
- "Betsy Myers enthralled our audience by sharing personal experiences that motivated and inspired our audience to utilize their personal power and step into leadership. She was engaging and creative in her presentation and we left with a greater understanding of our personal power and how we can each make a difference."
- Trish Hatch
- Director, Women’s Leadership Institute
- “We brought Betsy into our workplace as part of a pilot employee networking program, and she facilitated a well-attended session. The feedback we received was overwhelmingly positive and our team is already using the strategies they learned to breakdown silos and create better employee alignment and job satisfaction.”
- Theresa E. Sciarappa
- Vice President, Strategic Alignment and Human Resources/CHRO, Massachusetts Medical Society
- “Great job Betsy! Our survey results after your September speech were extremely positive. 97% of women thought the content was relevant and something that they could apply to their own jobs. Well done and extremely effective. Thank you again.”
- Jenny Xu
- Executive Director, Commercial Emerging Technology Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
- “We could not have asked for a better speaker than Betsy. She was inspiring, motivating, and not one person left the room without a newfound energy for how they would approach their personal and professional life.”
- Kellen Epstein
- MIT Sloan School of Management